Which Flywheel Puller?

2 replies to this topic
  • kawirider

Posted January 23, 2006 - 05:30 AM


Where can I find a flywheel puller? I checked motion pro, but I didnt see anything for a yz450....

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MNellis

Posted January 23, 2006 - 06:31 AM



bottom of the page.

or.......better yet, check the ThumperTalk store.


  • grayracer513

Posted January 23, 2006 - 09:20 AM


The YZ450F puller is the nearly universal one that fits 95% of all Japanese dirt bikes made since the late 70's at least. They're available at Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, and Yamaha dealers, and independent parts houses. If they were anymore common, Wal-Mart would carry them. Don't pay more than $15 for one (well, that's up to you)

Related Content


Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.