To part out or to sell whole, that is the question!

I have a 2000 YZ 426 in so cal and I am torn between the two. It has a problem with 5th gear, it skips dogs every once in a while. It's fine in all the other gears, but it is a problem. I have an aftermarket triple clamp with pro tapers, fmf pipe, GB mod, 03' cam, new tires and black or blue plastics, new x-ring chain and sprockets. It runs strong, but what do you think? What's one worth whole and is the sum of the parts worth more? I have already bought another bike, so time doesn't really matter. What do you think?

If I had a fast internet connection(for online business purposes) and a digital camera, I would part it out online at Ebay or somewhere else. If I was in desperate need to sell for money then selling the bike complete is the best choice.

If I had all the stock parts lying around I would put the bike back to stock then sell it complete then sell the aftermarket parts separately. I dont know what yours is worth but you can check it out at www.kbb.com (Kelley Blue Book)

Dude, it'll take you 5 years to sell that bike in parts; and when its all done you would've spent it all on hamburgers.

Sell it whole. Add one more guy into the sport.

No at all. It's big business. Many people, including a friend of mine, make good money buying perfectly good bikes and parting them on Ebay. He could make $2000 in 30 days with parts left over if already has good feedback history.