Valve adjust DVD is available

4 replies to this topic
  • Martys

Posted January 22, 2006 - 03:52 PM

Motopower Video Productions released a DVD that shows how to check and adjust the valves on the '98-'06 WR250F - WR450F AND '98-'06 YZ250F -YZ450F. The previous version of the DVD did not cover the newer models.

The TT store carries the older DVD. The newer version is available at You can select your make/model to see more information including a sample video.

• Matty05

Posted January 22, 2006 - 04:10 PM

How hard is it to follow the manual???

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 642MX

Posted January 22, 2006 - 04:13 PM

How hard is it to follow the manual???

Thats what I was thinking. :thumbsup:

• clark4131

Posted January 22, 2006 - 05:05 PM

The valves were a breeze using the manual. What I'd like is a fork maintenance or top end DVD, but it looks like I'm SOL on that one...SC

• Martys

Posted January 23, 2006 - 02:16 PM

Motopower plans to do the Forks and shock on a 250F/450F.

We'll do the top end on a CRF but film the differences on the Yamaha and sell it as one DVD. We're going to do a valve job in the same DVD too. That will be one packed DVD

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.