Speedo Plug/Bar Riser

4 replies to this topic
  • TARFELE

Posted January 22, 2006 - 06:59 AM

Zip Ty makes a speedo plug for the odometer gear but doesn't someone else make a spacer that takes the gears spot?

Also can anyone recommend a bar riser that they actually have experience with? I want to keep my 7/8 bars and I still have the factory triple clamp. I just want it a little higher.

• ncmountainman

Posted January 22, 2006 - 07:14 AM

www.4strokesonly.com odo replacement is pn/ 44-0583 $26.95 i beleive they have the risers also :thumbsup: if not thumper racing makes some nice risers that i've used and you can get them to go from 7/8 to 7/8 or 7/8 to 1 1/8

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TARFELE

Posted January 22, 2006 - 07:38 AM

Thanks MC, I searched the posts earlier today and found info on Thumper Racing but I think their site is is having problems. I could not get anything to load.

The 4stokes only site has the spacer I want thanks. I am still looking for the riser however.

• firezwr426

Posted January 22, 2006 - 10:02 AM

barnums pro...
great service and I like the anodized blue.... :thumbsup:

• ncmountainman

Posted January 22, 2006 - 11:51 AM

barnums pro...
great service and I like the anodized blue.... :thumbsup:

apparantly they've been out of stock for some time :bonk:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.