Quiet pipe/muffler setup?

3 replies to this topic
  • sd1

Posted January 21, 2006 - 07:13 PM

Greetings All -

I just picked up a 1993 XR600 and it has a nice pro circuit pipe/muffler setup on it but I am looking for something a lot quieter...any suggestions on where I can pick something like that up for it? Appreciate any info..thank you

• wr450fyamaha

Posted January 21, 2006 - 07:40 PM

stock.....ebay it.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Thumpmeister

Posted January 21, 2006 - 08:55 PM

You can also try the FMF "Q". I think its rated to be less then 96 db, but won't restrict the airflow like the stocker. Its going to be a little louder then the stock, but you'll get a lot more performance out of it.

• sd1

Posted January 21, 2006 - 10:32 PM

Thanks for the info...i tried ebay but didnt see anything there besides a supertrap clone muffler...and I think ill have to get the pipe and the muffler because the pro circuit one has a larger diameter pipe than stock..its huge....thanks for the info..maybe i can mod a supertrap onto the pro circuit pipe..

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.