Kouba T-Handle

7 replies to this topic
  • TeamScream

Posted September 10, 2001 - 10:52 AM

I tried to search for the "Kouba T-Handle"
and have found nothing? what is this and where can I get one?
I assume this is a mod for the a/f screw so you can adjust it without the need for a shorty screw driver?
also how is it installed?
Thanks~

------------------
01' WR426,YZ timing,EMP #5,#48Pilot,#100PAJ,#172 Main,BK mod,stock pipe-no baffle, open airbox,Gray-Wire Pulled,K&N Filter, throttle stop mod,CA Street Legal (sort of) Pure Super Motard w/17 in. wheels, 15/46 gears,ProTaper bars,

• WRFUN

Posted September 10, 2001 - 11:08 AM

Teamscream,

You can find it at www.Koubalink.com. The T-Handle presses onto the existing mixture screw and eliminates the need for the shorty screw driver. I just called today and left a message on there machine and I also plan on ordering one, but I read the there is a $25.00 min order fee and the fuel screw is only $16.00. If you want I will order two and send you one for all the help you have offered me. You know my E-mail address soo let me know. Take care. :)

Pete

• Flamed1

Posted September 11, 2001 - 08:04 AM

WR FUN,
I have been thinking of purchasing one of these also. The link did not work so I was unable to check it out. Would be interested in ordering with you to avoid the minimum charge. Drop me a line at flamed1@juno.com if interested.

Teamscream,
How goes the challenge with the jetting after the BK mod? Although I am working with a 01 YZ, our close proximity has me cheering you on with this challenge. With your great instructions, I too went to Home Depot armed with part numbers and after the mod, I have the same 'bog' problem as your described. Admittedly, I did not richen the clip which is my next move but the change to a 168 main and 48 pilot was amazing along with the BK mod.
Thanks for your encouragement on this one!
Brian

------------------
Life is nothing but a game.... he who has the most fun wins!

• WRFUN

Posted September 11, 2001 - 12:01 PM

Flamed1,

Try www.koubalink.com/fuelscrew.html.I don't know why it wouldnt work I just type in that other address and I'm there, hope this works. I just placed my order today, if teamscream is not interested I'm sure we can work something out. Here is my E-mail Champion187@core.com.
Take care. :)

Pete

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • WRFUN

Posted September 11, 2001 - 12:18 PM

FLAMED1,

Sent you the link in E-mail. I don't know why this will not work. :)

Pete

• Ron_in_SoCal

Posted September 11, 2001 - 12:27 PM

http://www.koubalink.../fuelscrew.html

• TeamScream

Posted September 11, 2001 - 03:46 PM

Right on Flamed and WR, thanks alot for the kind words both of you!
I am pretty close to resolving the low end bog (which is now more of a minor sputter)I had a race this weekend so I lost a few days,I plan to get at it tomorrow morning.
I am definately interested in ganging up on the Kouba T-handle order with you guys, if anyone does any E-Bay trading and uses PayPal or Yahoo pay direct I can send you money right now for mine and the shipping, let me know for sure!

------------------
01' WR426,YZ timing,EMP #5,#48Pilot,#100PAJ,#172 Main,BK mod,stock pipe-no baffle, open airbox,Gray-Wire Pulled,K&N Filter, throttle stop mod,CA Street Legal (sort of) Pure Super Motard w/17 in. wheels, 15/46 gears,ProTaper bars,

• mcarp

Posted September 12, 2001 - 06:48 AM

The kouba t-handle is a lifesaver! Get one, you won't be disappointed.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.