Stator Cover/Inspection Cover

4 replies to this topic
  • TeamScream

Posted January 20, 2006 - 08:14 AM

I am looking for the company that makes after market covers plugs for the left side case cover on a YZ426F.
I have seen these somewhere on a website but cant find them.
They are anodized aluminum and replace the large plastic plug cover as well as the smaller plug cover where you line up the "H" to get top dead center.
Anyone recall seeing these anywhere maybe got a link for me?

• SureBlue

Posted January 20, 2006 - 09:09 AM

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Florida_426

Posted January 20, 2006 - 09:13 AM

If the Works Connection parts don't work out try SME for their line of anodized covers. I have the ignition side covers, front brake master cylinder cover and fuel screw.

• FFRacing79

Posted January 20, 2006 - 07:55 PM

Just like SureBlue said, WC has what you need...Shawn is the man! Really, you should have known! :thumbsup: Tdub

• TeamScream

Posted January 20, 2006 - 08:57 PM

Just like SureBlue said, WC has what you need...Shawn is the man! Really, you should have known! :thumbsup: Tdub

I know you are right T-Dub, but I got so sick of looking at websites trying to remember where I saw them that i just threw in the towell and begged for the answer.
Thanks everyone for the heads up.
Ride Engineering makes them as well, but I did not see any on the SME website anywhere.
I dont like the Ride Engineering versions because I dont like the engraved name all over the main plug,
The WC ones are EXACTLY what I am looking for.

Related Content

WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

100 hrs on 2014 yz450f, shim valves or replace them? by ttr230rider6

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  79 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.