Thinking of selling: White bros. E-series exhaust from '00 YZ426

4 replies to this topic
  • tutta_velocita

Posted January 19, 2006 - 10:33 AM

As I've been posting lately, I just picked up a YZ 426f. It has a White Brothers E-Series exhaust system with spark arrester on it and I'm sure that it's not going to pass the 96db sound level requirement at Hollister. I'd like to find another aftermarket exhaust that is sound legal, as well as one that doesn't get in the way of changing the oil filter.

I'd like to see if anyone would be interested in purchasing this exhaust, or trade?

Cheers,
Antonio

• DaveJ

Posted January 19, 2006 - 01:38 PM

The e-series will pass if you run the restrictor in them (see the White Brothers catalog) in combination with the special thick-yarn type sound reduction packing. Little to no loss in power.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tutta_velocita

Posted January 19, 2006 - 02:11 PM

Good to know.. I'll look into that. Thanks, this may save me some headache.

• moto_xxx

Posted January 19, 2006 - 10:09 PM

How much you want?

• tutta_velocita

Posted January 20, 2006 - 09:36 AM

Not really sure yet. I have to figure out if I can use the s-pipe on whatever my next can will be, or if I have to sell it with this exhaust. Just an uneducated guess, $150 for the exhaust, or $200 for the whole system.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.