Cards for GA426Owner?

6 replies to this topic
  • *mike68*

Posted September 10, 2001 - 02:49 AM

I would love to send him a card. Anyone know where to send it?

• YAMAKAZE

Posted September 10, 2001 - 06:18 AM

Mike,

The Address is:

Pedmont Hospital
Attn: Patient, Mr. David Frankel
1968 Peachtree Rd. NW
Atlanta, GA. 30309

This was the first ride I have missed with him in months. David is and has always been a class act. His presents on the trail and the track will surely be missed while he is in recovery. I spoke with his sister a little while ago. He may be moved out of intensive care and into a private room this evening sometime. If so I will go and see him. I will pass on your concern for his speedy recovery.

Bill.....

Bonzai... :)

[This message has been edited by YAMAKAZE (edited September 10, 2001).]

• *mike68*

Posted September 10, 2001 - 06:41 AM

I will get a card out today or tomorrow at the latest. Do you know how long he will be there??

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YAMAKAZE

Posted September 10, 2001 - 06:43 AM

http://albums.photop...1036&p=52923938

Our Hero: David Frankel

[This message has been edited by YAMAKAZE (edited September 10, 2001).]

• YAMAKAZE

Posted September 10, 2001 - 06:45 AM

Mike,

I would suspect atleast a full week considering the AP that they had to perform.

• *mike68*

Posted September 10, 2001 - 07:14 AM

OK, Thanks for the info YAMAKAZE

[This message has been edited by *mike68* (edited September 10, 2001).]

• Ga426owner

Posted September 12, 2001 - 02:44 PM

Mike, thanks for your thoughts. I am home now. I have beaten this unfortunate fate. Thanks for all of your support, thoughts

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.