TWMX mag rated the 2006 YZ450f....

161 replies to this topic
  • Satch0922

Posted January 19, 2006 - 06:29 PM

MOTOMO*TH>.....everyone is a star on the net! F*nny st*ff.

• Open_Class

Posted January 19, 2006 - 06:34 PM

Care to wager?

Yeah, I didn't figure anyone would take the wager.

No worries, this thread is no longer fun...to much agro not enough sense of humor. Lighten up fellas.

• MOTOMOUTH

Posted January 19, 2006 - 06:45 PM

MOTOMO*TH>.....everyone is a star on the net! F*nny st*ff.

dont be skuuuurrrrrrrd, post up some results and what class you ride in

ask around about who I am, you will eat your words when you find out

• Satch0922

Posted January 19, 2006 - 06:48 PM

I could care less who you "were".

• MOTOMOUTH

Posted January 19, 2006 - 06:52 PM

I always say, its better to be a "has been" than a "never was never will be"

• RAMARION

Posted January 19, 2006 - 07:28 PM

hey I just got 1st Place in the 45 Intermediate Class w/ the OTHG last week.....LOL

has to be the bike.......cause I SUCK!!!!!!!!!

• grayracer513

Posted January 19, 2006 - 07:39 PM

... ive been on the top of the box in 125, 250 supercross and nationals, 500 nationals

That, and $15, will get you a pretty good pizza.

Onto the ignore list you go!

• MOTOMOUTH

Posted January 19, 2006 - 07:50 PM

That, and $15, will get you a pretty good pizza.

Onto the ignore list you go!

UH BOY :thumbsup:

onto the idiot list you go!!!

• YamahaThumper

Posted January 19, 2006 - 08:08 PM

Onto the idiot list? Apparently you didnt notice the 5000 post, and the Get Help Now label underneath his sn. Whos willing to bet its another 15 year old shooting his mouth off, and whos willing to bet he doesnt have a bike, and whos willing to bet HES GOING ON MY ****ING IGNORE LIST!

• tdc_worm

Posted January 19, 2006 - 08:12 PM

dont be skuuuurrrrrrrd, post up some results and what class you ride in

ask around about who I am, you will eat your words when you find out

lets see, you are 15 years away from graduating... worst case scenario, that would make you a 17 year old graduate plus 15 years post high school... hmmm, a 32 year old man in a d*ck measuring contest? so you are a has been whom has placed himself exactly where in his life? not to say that you fit the stereotype, but may kids in your situation still find themselves working in bike shops making $8 an hour when they are 30 years old... i am not bashing it, it is a noble profession if that is your passion.

so anyhow, he asked, you wouldnt respond with anything other than ask around? why are you scared to claim your desrved recognition?

additionally, you must be the king of all posers by dogging some body for riding a bikes that are not brand spanking new with the comment "go ride your dinasours." very mature talk for a 32 year old man...you sound like the al bundy of motocross with your polk high football recollections of your racing glory days...fag.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MOTOMOUTH

Posted January 19, 2006 - 08:15 PM

Onto the idiot list? Apparently you didnt notice the 5000 post, and the Get Help Now label underneath his sn. Whos willing to bet its another 15 year old shooting his mouth off, and whos willing to bet he doesnt have a bike, and whos willing to bet HES GOING ON MY ****ING IGNORE LIST!

ooooOOOOOOooooo, 5000 posts :thumbsup:

try more than 15yrs old times 2

"doesnt have a bike" PULEEEEEZE, I will get free bikes for the rest of my life, I have a bunch of 06's in my garage now

who cares about your list, you can go on my list too

• VETMX808

Posted January 19, 2006 - 08:18 PM

Only if you REALLY new! :thumbsup:

• DPW

Posted January 19, 2006 - 08:19 PM

Motomouth, So who are you?

• VETMX808

Posted January 19, 2006 - 08:20 PM

You couldn't be any further from the truth...only if you new who MOTOMOUTH actually is! :thumbsup:

• YamahaThumper

Posted January 19, 2006 - 08:22 PM

Lmao, do you know how chlidish that just sounded? PULEEEEEZE? Why dont you try speaking the way people your age are supposed to.This is pretty bad coming from a 15 year old you know that right? Free bikes for the rest of your life? How come we have never heard of your ass. yea yer retired, from *AMA pro racing*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Weres the pics of your bikes slappy? Are they too cool for any body to see, or are they some top secret, pro unobtainable bikes? Prolly so. I smell bullshit.

• MOTOMOUTH

Posted January 19, 2006 - 08:42 PM

Lmao, do you know how chlidish that just sounded? PULEEEEEZE? Why dont you try speaking the way people your age are supposed to.This is pretty bad coming from a 15 year old you know that right? Free bikes for the rest of your life? How come we have never heard of your ass. yea yer retired, from *AMA pro racing*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Weres the pics of your bikes slappy? Are they too cool for any body to see, or are they some top secret, pro unobtainable bikes? Prolly so. I smell bullshit.

"never heard of my ass", you would know who I am, trust me, unless you dont know much about motocross. yes, I will get bikes the rest of my life, former champions are taken care of by the factory they won for (you probably didnt know that huh?) I am retired but I still do ride/race for fun

• WRookie

Posted January 19, 2006 - 08:51 PM

You couldn't be any further from the truth...only if you new who MOTOMOUTH actually is! :thumbsup:

Actually, you should use the word "knew". I only point this out because you used "new" twice in this thread incorrectly.

It's funny how words get substituted when people rely on spell checkers. "Brake" instead of "break" or "broken" happens repeatedly on TT.

As to the identity of Motomouth I am curious, but not very much. If you have a fan base you will probably be better off if you:

1. Lose the MM moniker.
2. Create a new TT account with your credentials out in the open.
3. Stop posting like a jackass.

• MOTOMOUTH

Posted January 19, 2006 - 09:02 PM

As to the identity of Motomouth I am curious, but not very much. If you have a fan base you will probably be better off if you:

1. Lose the MM moniker.
2. Create a new TT account with your credentials out in the open.
3. Stop posting like a jackass.

1- I like the MM moniker
2- no need to
3- post like a jackass? more like defend myself, alot of people have the case of the "I can dish it but I cant take it" syndrome.

• Open_Class

Posted January 19, 2006 - 09:04 PM

It would appear to me that it takes more than one to maintain an argument, and there have not been many on this thread worthy of sitting upon a high horse.

It looks a lot like mob mentality....and that has a lot of implications does it not?

• YamahaThumper

Posted January 19, 2006 - 09:07 PM

How bout yall go back to your little greatness KXF forum...Sounds good to me, among others

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.