TWMX mag rated the 2006 YZ450f....

161 replies to this topic
  • Jetsprint2

Posted January 19, 2006 - 08:20 AM

Oh man, not another bike shootout bitch session.

• DPW

Posted January 19, 2006 - 08:21 AM

BWAAAAHAAAAHAAA :thumbsup: :bonk: put your money where your mouth is :thumbsup:

Four out of five testers turned faster laps times on the YZF than the KXF in the TransworldMX shoootout..

• MOTOMOUTH

Posted January 19, 2006 - 08:38 AM

Four out of five testers turned faster laps times on the YZF than the KXF in the TransworldMX shoootout..

YYAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNN :thumbsup: :bonk:

• DPW

Posted January 19, 2006 - 09:42 AM

3rd. what happened?

yawn....yourself, you brought up the shootout not me. Lap times are part of racing, which you know.

Again show me where I have talked negatively about the KX450F.

Again what is our point??? I see all your supporters in your post in the KXF side. It's a shootout....that is it.

• MOTOMOUTH

Posted January 19, 2006 - 10:06 AM

yawn....yourself, you brought up the shootout not me. Lap times are part of racing, which you know.

Again show me where I have talked negatively about the KX450F.

Again what is our point??? I see all your supporters in your post in the KXF side. It's a shootout....that is it.

just pointed out another useless ragazine shootout and you get your panties in a bundle because YOUR bike was ranked 3rd :bonk: :thumbsup: im not going to dig up old threads where you were arguing in the KXF forum, not my style. you should come out to California, lets ride so I can use you for a berm

• DPW

Posted January 19, 2006 - 10:21 AM

just pointed out another useless ragazine shootout and you get your panties in a bundle because YOUR bike was ranked 3rd :thumbsup: :bonk: im not going to dig up old threads where you were arguing in the KXF forum, not my style. you should come out to California, lets ride so I can use you for a berm

I went back and looked at all three of my posts in the KXF forum and not one mentioned anything negative about the KXF. Panties are not in a wad here...I have had other YZFs so I'm familiar with not winning shootouts and have not lost sleep in the past so I think I will survive.

You like your bike I like mine so who cares...

The berm comment nice touch... :thumbsup:

• RCannon

Posted January 19, 2006 - 10:38 AM

MSPR is basically the same here. The problem becomes the "other stuff". The Honda and Yamaha shop adds on another 600.00 + for freight and set-up. Plus, you WILL pay full msrp.

The Suzuki shop charges a discounted msrp and zero freight and set-up.

• grayracer513

Posted January 19, 2006 - 12:25 PM

Maybe the two-tone plastics made them "feel faster". :thumbsup: Besides, laptimes? What are they? Only numbers! Ha!... :bonk:

• grayracer513

Posted January 19, 2006 - 12:33 PM

just pointed out another useless ragazine shootout and you get your panties in a bundle because YOUR bike was ranked 3rd :bonk: :thumbsup: im not going to dig up old threads where you were arguing in the KXF forum, not my style. you should come out to California, lets ride so I can use you for a berm

Translation:

I just came over here to see what kind of trouble I could stir up and I got a reaction from you, so now I'm pretty happy with myself, even though I'm acting all innocent and stuff.

I'm not going to prvide any solid evidence that would support my allegations of trolling on your part, because I don't think I can find any.

Now I'll take a shot at making a threat against your safety so that I'll feel really tough, and you might not come after me, and I'll feel like my * is bigger.

• gholt651

Posted January 19, 2006 - 12:43 PM

Now thats funny.(Translation).As far as putting my money where my mouth is,I guess i did'nt notice that you were a pro rider!I'm sorry :thumbsup: . You kinda missed the point there!!!!!!!!!My point, since you are so defesive, is I've seen people much faster than me on the the #4 or 5 bike in the shootout!!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MOTOMOUTH

Posted January 19, 2006 - 01:22 PM

Translation:

RETARD :bonk: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• MOTOMOUTH

Posted January 19, 2006 - 01:28 PM

Now thats funny.(Translation).As far as putting my money where my mouth is,I guess i did'nt notice that you were a pro rider!I'm sorry :thumbsup: . You kinda missed the point there!!!!!!!!!My point, since you are so defesive, is I've seen people much faster than me on the the #4 or 5 bike in the shootout!!!!

I dont get all defensive :thumbsup: all I was doing was pointing out the shootout, thats all :bonk: I have won races on bikes that were the sled of the class. I seriously could care less how a rag ranks a bike

• grayracer513

Posted January 19, 2006 - 01:57 PM

RETARD :bonk: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Glad you liked it.

• MotoGoalie

Posted January 19, 2006 - 02:07 PM

Glad you liked it.

Do you think he understood it?

He is after all a KXF rider. That's like saying he's the kid on the short bus with the foam beer cooler helmet ya know.

• MOTOMOUTH

Posted January 19, 2006 - 02:12 PM

Do you think he understood it?

He is after all a KXF rider. That's like saying he's the kid on the short bus with the foam beer cooler helmet ya know.

UH HUH UH HUH :thumbsup: :thumbsup: jump on one of your dinosaurs and go ride :bonk:

• Ga426owner

Posted January 19, 2006 - 02:54 PM

I say enough of the stupid mag test result bickering :thumbsup:

• Open_Class

Posted January 19, 2006 - 03:07 PM

Fear not fellas! As soon as yamahaction declares the YZF the second coming, you can just dissmiss all those other lesser rags.

• Troutman

Posted January 19, 2006 - 03:18 PM

Fear not fellas! As soon as yamahaction declares the YZF the second coming, you can just dissmiss all those other lesser rags.

Complete with a preemptive strike! Wow :thumbsup:

• Reyndogg

Posted January 19, 2006 - 03:25 PM

I really don't give any test enough credibility to really sway my buying decisions. One day of riding impressions by a group of journalists doesn't tell us with any certainty that a given bike is better or worse, especially when these new bikes are so good out of the crate.

Oh yeah, MOTOMOUTH, is your style more like this post? Nice of you to try to stir the pot a little today :thumbsup:

• Open_Class

Posted January 19, 2006 - 03:29 PM

Complete with a preemptive strike! Wow :thumbsup:

Care to wager?

Related Content

Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.