Northeast 450s?

8 replies to this topic
  • DC_Excitement

Posted January 18, 2006 - 04:11 PM

anyone got one in the northeast yet?...... still watin for mine, im gettin pissed :thumbsup: . lol

• aedwards07

Posted January 18, 2006 - 05:02 PM

I am in North East Pennsylvania and I have had mine for almost 2 months.I had to go to delaware to get it though.The NE of the US seems to be the only place that cant get them.I can give you the phone number of where I got mine if you would like.

• markhardgrove

Posted January 18, 2006 - 06:32 PM

Got mine shipped from Motorcycle Brokers Inc out of Canada received December 13th Forward Air (Blue). Still have not seen one here in dealers only 250F's...
Manteo North Carolina

• GregT

Posted January 18, 2006 - 06:59 PM

Flemington Circle Yamaha in NJ has two YZ450Fs on the floor, one yellow and one blue.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RMZ250

Posted January 19, 2006 - 07:30 AM

Picked up my LE on Dec. 24th.. New Hampshire... :thumbsup:

• DC_Excitement

Posted January 19, 2006 - 02:23 PM

hmmm, ill have to go b#t#h at my dealer this weekend. lol thanks guys

• ThumperKid250F

Posted January 19, 2006 - 02:44 PM

i got mine a week befor xmass from generationmx.com

o and its a yellow one

• mtrdrms

Posted January 19, 2006 - 03:00 PM

Connecticut has a bunch (Columbia motorsports, New England Cycle Center)

• Mdog

Posted January 19, 2006 - 09:22 PM

Cycle Performance in Litchfield CT. has ten YZ 450's coming in, some in stock now and the rest later. I purchased my LE for $6,900 OTD. Everyone also gets a cool looking color of choice custom disc brake reservoir cover. They sponsor Dough Henry and have an awesome team of riders this year. This is one up and coming dealership. The owner just ordered a full custom factory double decker rig with the complete elevator set up, look for it at the New York- New England race circuits as well as the Southwick national! They sponsor riding trips for cycles, sleds and ATV's, can't wait to go to Glamis and Baja! The owner is former New England champ Cris Fischer.
They also sell Suzuki, Kawasaki and Artic Cat. :thumbsup:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.