Lots of lube

6 replies to this topic
  • Diode663

Posted January 18, 2006 - 12:54 PM

Im gonna buy a couple cases of oil so I dont have to pay shipping on an order. I can get anything Klotz, Maxima, Bell Ray, PJ1, And Motul, Castrol, Motorex, and No Toil Makes. I can give it to you for a little above dealer cost plus shipping. Anyone intrested? Get ready for this season by having all the oil and grease and filter cleaner youre gonna use on hand already. Im only giving this offer to my fellow men on blue bikes. So maybe we can do something like you tell me what you want and how much of it and I will quote you asap. Remember this isnt just oils, anything you like from these companies i can get.

• Diode663

Posted January 18, 2006 - 01:03 PM

Forgot Engine Ice is in there too as well as I will ship the cheapest method posible.

• Diode663

Posted January 18, 2006 - 08:11 PM

So no one needs anything?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 642MX

Posted January 18, 2006 - 08:15 PM

I work at a bike shop so I get a good deal on stuff, but thanks anyway.

• muddza

Posted January 22, 2006 - 11:08 PM

I'd take you up on it but I'm afraid it's a long way to OZ, thanks anywayzzz

• liszewski_88

Posted January 23, 2006 - 12:12 AM

Yea I could use some engine ice. When are you putting the order through?

• Diode663

Posted January 23, 2006 - 08:47 AM

Im always doing more orders so whenever you want something you let me know. Its not limited to just chemicals either I can get you pretty much anything you want for close to dealer cost. PM me if intrested.

Related Content

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

• 0 replies

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.