Attention CA OHV area users

10 replies to this topic
  • byggd

Posted January 18, 2006 - 10:14 AM

For those of you that have not heard please read. I posted this in the General forum as well but wanted to post it here too because this is where I send most of my TT time and know many of you have the same concerns.

"As an Off Roader I am very concerned about the current way in which my Green Sticker funds are being mis-appropriated. I care a great deal about the environment & Off Roading, but find that the OHMVR commission has not, and is not following, their mandate to enhance OHV opportunity. I know when trails are closed, families who enjoy OHV recreation are forced onto an ever smaller & smaller trail system, which cannot handle the increased use. This harms the environment."

Please take the time to follow the links below and send a letter or attend the meeting in Sacramento if possible. As stated "the fight is on" to save and enhance the OHV areas as we know them. This is not a chain letter or a spam, it's for real and we need everyones help!

http://corva.org/Lat...omission 1.html

http://autos.groups....OHV/message/215

• Punisher660

Posted January 18, 2006 - 12:17 PM

Sent mine in. Good luck! :thumbsup:

• BajaFool

Posted January 18, 2006 - 01:22 PM

Sent in my reply :thumbsup:

• imdickie

Posted January 18, 2006 - 05:53 PM

Sent mine. Sending hard copy tomorrow.

• tony1970

Posted January 18, 2006 - 09:08 PM

Done. Thank you. :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rushfan

Posted January 19, 2006 - 12:44 PM

Ok, what the heck. :thumbsup:

• byggd

Posted January 20, 2006 - 02:40 PM

Thanks for the support everyone! Keep them coming and if you happen into another forum remember to spread the word. If you live in the Sacramento area or can make it out that way for the meeting please do so, there is strength in numbers!

• TeamScream

Posted January 20, 2006 - 05:13 PM

Sent mine in ,
Thanks for the heads up.

• Jim_bo

Posted January 21, 2006 - 08:13 AM

Sent mine....

• MTRSPORTDAN

Posted January 21, 2006 - 12:58 PM

Sent mine.

• vorra65

Posted January 21, 2006 - 01:27 PM

Weren't there some legislator's and congress people who were working in our favor? :thumbsup:

Names/email/addy's ?

Maybe lettter's of the same message should be sent to them as well. Perhap's as a form of ammunition, for their affront on our long overdue battle.

Hell, I've got a red stickered 4 stroke. Let's throw down. :bonk:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.