Selling the 450f!

3 replies to this topic
  • KVO-TN1-2beat

Posted January 17, 2006 - 09:52 PM

My little brother bought a YZ450 thinking he would "grow into" the bike. He won't......... The bike is hot with resprung suspension by CTR suspensions about 25 miles away from me in Knoxville, TN. Here is the bike and what we bid out for on Ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/...&category=50053 Minus the SM wheels. We switched it over to Dirt for him. Any way, I'm selling it for him so he can get a lesser bike, (250, 400). Email me @ manfpc03@bellsouth.net or pm me here at the good ol' TT.

• kawirider

Posted January 18, 2006 - 05:38 AM

That front brake master cylinder looks like it is off a YZF-R6....

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Butta

Posted January 18, 2006 - 08:16 AM

Somebody enlighten me....what's the little cylinder that carb hoses flow into just aft of the cylinder??

• 2000yzf426

Posted January 18, 2006 - 08:35 AM

Somebody enlighten me....what's the little cylinder that carb hoses flow into just aft of the cylinder??

I believe it's a catch can for the overflow tubes so no fluids will spill onto the track when racing.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.