Hung Like a Donkey

3 replies to this topic
  • Team_Oatmeal_Pie

Posted January 01, 2001 - 12:23 PM

Trail Report: Millican Plateau OHV area, Location Central Oregon, south of Prineville. Terrain: high desert, sage brush, juniper trees, some lava rock, mostly sandy/dirt, best view of cascade mountains, including several huge volcanoes. Huge trail system, well marked with a few play pits and canyons, buttes to explore. 40 degrees and sunny on December 29th, and open year round. It is actually part of 3 connected riding areas, althought the other too are seasonally closed due to environmental regualtion, I believe brought on by a lawsuit.Overall a great winter riding spot, we rescued a cow who had tangled itself up in barb wire and was laying on the ground, and slighty bloody, you could say ground beef, eh. Got out the wire cutters, and let it loose, we where rewared with a big pile of dookie as it ran away. Rode with a friend on his 2000 ktm 380 exc, and me on the 2000 wr400, both stock bikes and gearing, We raced several times and he could get me off the line, but a rolling start in 2nd and 3rd allowed me to hang and start to pull a little up top. Proud to be hung, as that ktm is no slouch, lighter and should have a few more ponies. Anyways just my 2 cents on how to spend a friday not working. :)

• MN_Kevin

Posted January 02, 2001 - 07:45 AM

Shame on you!! I saw your "Hung Like a Donkey" and thought it was an advertisement. I thought "Finally, Here is my chance to get the corrective surgery I need to dump this prosthesis my bed partner always makes me wear!". It is humiliating to say, "Just a moment, I need to put on my 6 inch extension." This would bring me up to 7 inches.
Shame on you!

'99 WZ with all YZ mods, FMF PowerBomb header, Stroker SX-1 silencer, SS front brake line, forked over by Pro-Action, OEM YZ tank and IMS seat.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Hick

Posted January 02, 2001 - 08:49 AM

On behalf of all fellow ranchers I say a hearty “Thanks much partner!” for disentangling that cow.

That could have been dangerous given the weight and strength of the average bovine.

To all thumpertalk denizens:

You score even more points if you pass on information about damaged fences. And for God’s sake don’t ever cut a fence. Be a sport and find the gate or drag your bike under the bottom wire.

• fastkevin

Posted January 05, 2001 - 05:22 PM

NHKevin NOT to be confused with Fastkevin :-)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.