I just had to do it......

5 replies to this topic
  • black_n_blue_thumper

Posted January 17, 2006 - 06:07 PM

I bought a brand new 50th anniversay edition YZ 450 F tonight :bonk: :thumbsup: :eek: . I just couldnt resist. Anyway, my 2004 WR 450 will be for sale and in the for sale forums. I thought I would let my WR brethren have the first crack at it :thumbsup: . I will post a list of goodies and price later tonight.

• Matty05

Posted January 17, 2006 - 06:12 PM

Congrats!

You have to give us a big comparison to the differences of each bike!

• black_n_blue_thumper

Posted January 17, 2006 - 08:04 PM

Can do Matty. I am so stoked. Cant wait for them to get her all assembled and pick her up tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kizzle426

Posted January 17, 2006 - 08:16 PM

Congratulations. It's almost night and day next to the WR. You'll love it. Be sure you post a nice ride report in the YZF 450 forum :thumbsup:

• PMAUST

Posted January 17, 2006 - 08:26 PM

Congrats on your new bike. My son got one and it is a blast to ride. The 5 speed is sweet! :thumbsup: :bonk: :thumbsup: :eek:

• bluebike1999

Posted January 17, 2006 - 08:55 PM

go the yella terra (thats if it is yellow)
congrats black n yellow thumper

i'm jealous

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.