Pit passes for the Houston and Dallas SX's, anyone?

5 replies to this topic
  • Butta

Posted January 17, 2006 - 08:43 AM

I'm heading to the Houston and the Dallas SX's and am looking to see if anyone from those areas can possibly supply us with some pit passes. I see that you can get them from the area Yamaha shops. I'll need 5 for the Houston SX and 3 for the Dallas SX. I'll pay your shipping fees or whatever.

Thanks in advance!!

Travis
:thumbsup:

• Texas30

Posted January 17, 2006 - 02:11 PM

You can also get them at the event. :thumbsup:

• JeremyAHSCS

Posted January 17, 2006 - 02:47 PM

Central Yamaha in Plano, Legacy Drive of Central Expressway (hwy 75) has had them the last two years for free! I'll be getting mine there.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Butta

Posted January 17, 2006 - 09:30 PM

Yeah, but I'm out of Corpus Christi, and won't have the option of getting them free beforehand unless someone helps me out......

• JeremyAHSCS

Posted January 18, 2006 - 05:56 AM

Send me a private message and we can exchange phone nuumbers. I can pick up some extra pit passes and get them to you at the race. We normally get there between 11 and noon.

• Butta

Posted January 18, 2006 - 08:08 AM

PM sent!! Thanks Jeremy! TT rules!!!

:thumbsup:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.