Deal on a Chain?

3 replies to this topic
  • vorra65

Posted January 16, 2006 - 07:54 PM

Anybody have a lead on the best deal for an O-ring chain for my 04 Wr450f?

Thanks

• black_n_blue_thumper

Posted January 16, 2006 - 10:03 PM

I broke my stocker in 9 places like 2 minutes into my ride on saturday. SUX. I drove back into town while my buds rode. I paid 58 fun tokens for a no name one at the Kawisaki dealership. I was in a hurry to get back out and ride so I stopped at the first dealer and paid what they wanted and had them size and install it for me real quick. I wish I would have had the time to shop around. :bonk: Check Rocky Mountain. :applause:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • black_n_blue_thumper

Posted January 16, 2006 - 10:10 PM

motosport.com has some good deals too. :applause:

• ImprtTunr

Posted January 16, 2006 - 11:04 PM

www.motoworldracing.com Pretty good deals on some chains. Order it before the 20th and use this code : IR11006 You will get 15% off. Enjoy!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.