Help me pick new exhaust - 06 WR450 Street

2 replies to this topic
  • FOZZ

Posted January 15, 2006 - 12:07 PM

I have been looking around for a new full system for my 06 WR450 (street) - Cost is not an issue & I want to get carbon...

Been looking around & the new Yosh models seem pretty good but im unsure how they are power wise vs. say (White Brothers) Etc...

NEW 06 Yosh:

Alot of the sites only list YZ models & im unsure if they will fit on my WR & what years will match up.. (will 04 05 YZ pipes fit 06 WR ?)

Heres the ones I looking at:

Pro Series Tri-Oval TRS:
http://dirt-bikes.ri....html?E scstore

Pro Series TRC:
http://dirt-bikes.ri....html?E scstore

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • clark4131

Posted January 15, 2006 - 12:55 PM

If it were me, I'd got with the Yoshi TRC Cabon, and yes, the '05 spec is the same for the '06 and YZ is the same as a WR...SC

• FOZZ

Posted January 15, 2006 - 01:35 PM

Off-Road Pro Series Tri-Oval TRS Complete Systems - Yamaha YZ450F 03-05 Features:
Used by Team Yoshimura/Suzuki Offroad 2001 and 2002 World champion Mike Kiedrowski, MotoXXX/Yoshimura/Honda AMA supercross riders Kyle Lewis and Larry Ward and Team Shogun's 2002 Arenacross champion Josh Demuth
Grade-2 aerospace quality seamless titanium
CNC mandrel-bent oversized
Tapered headpipes and tailpipes and our exclusive TRS tri-oval canister
The canister features a 2-pipe style endcap with a removable, USFS approved screen-type spark arrestor
Allows for decreased sound levels while providing instant snap of idle, improved torque and over-rev under hard acceleration and improved structural rigidity
Typical full system weight is just over 4 pounds

* Titanium Mid Pipe

Posted Image

Off-Road Pro Series TRC Complete System - Yamaha YZ450F 2004 Features:
The Yoshimura½ Pro System is the top of the line exhaust system for your dirt bike and quad. CNC bent titanium tubing, hand welded construction, and hand packed titanium sleeve muffler are all the top quality features you will find on the Pro System.

The Pro System is for the serious racer who wants maximum performance and weight reduction.
All Pro Systems come with a 2-piece end cap which has a 96DB spark arrestor insert.
TEC-KIT option has a 96DB and 93DB quiet inserts which are USFS approved.
Titanium is the standard muffler sleeve with carbon fiber as an option.
Comes with a titanium mid pipe.

Posted Image

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.