Ohio/Indiana Tracks

Hey guys,

I'm looking for some good tracks to go riding at for the weekend in Northern Indiana or Northern Ohio. I live in Michigan and do most of my riding at Baja Acres. I tried posting in the Midwest forum but got no feedback.

I checked out a few websites and found a couple cool looking tracks.

XPlex, Sandusky Valley, Motoland, Wabash Cannonball, & Sweet 16

Anybody been to any of these tracks? Any others in the area that I may have missed?

Any other info. would be good too. Camping, bathrooms, other amenities.

Thanks.

Hey guys,

I'm looking for some good tracks to go riding at for the weekend in Northern Indiana or Northern Ohio. I live in Michigan and do most of my riding at Baja Acres. I tried posting in the Midwest forum but got no feedback.

I checked out a few websites and found a couple cool looking tracks.

XPlex, Sandusky Valley, Motoland, Wabash Cannonball, & Sweet 16

Anybody been to any of these tracks? Any others in the area that I may have missed?

Any other info. would be good too. Camping, bathrooms, other amenities.

Thanks.

You didn't receive any replies in the midwest forum, because Indiana isn't very bike friendly. We have tons of national parks, but no riding is allowed.

Most of the OHV parks are in the southern part of the state. The closest thing to you is Haspin, which is also probably one of the better OHVs in Indiana, but the two tracks they have really suck.

I've never been to the tracks, but there are a few up north, including Motoland, and then there is an Indoor track called the Motoplex that is near Auburn/ LaOtto Indiana. Never been to either, so I have no experience to share.

M.