carb hoses?

1 reply to this topic
  • crazyclimbr

Posted January 13, 2006 - 11:35 PM

I pulled the carb on my 1988 XR600R to install the billet plate replacing the original spring loaded flapper and I didn't see a hose that is attached on the left side of the carb near the choke pivot point and where it went. It is near the choke pivot point & I think it's a vent hose. I know where to attach the other hose that has two lines (nipple below intake where I replaced the flapper and nipple near there on the right side of carb) but I do not see any other place for this hose near the choke pivot point to go other than along the frame where there is a plastic thing-a-ma-gig that looks like a hose could go there and be held in place. So am I even close to right?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • crazyclimbr

Posted January 14, 2006 - 07:00 PM

Answering my own question...yep I was right it is a vent line.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 2 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 7 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.