wr400 vs ktm exc300

4 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted January 01, 2001 - 10:07 PM

I have been switching with my brotherinlaw when we ride. I have the wr 400, he has the exc300.
the 300 is buy far the best in tight woods, hill climbing, and the ktm is built way better..
NEXT BIKE WILL BE THE KTM 300EXC..
very unpleased with the wr 400..

• fershy

Posted January 01, 2001 - 10:15 PM

hmm funny, when a buddy and I go out, he on a KTM 380, I can outclimb his ass everytime. And I am on a WR400. I'll leave you to figure the moral of the story, cuz that's the way it is! :)
fershy

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted January 01, 2001 - 02:44 PM

just think how you could climb on that 380...
because there is no way your wr can out climb the 380, it is just the rider not the bike..
I can't beleave how many people think these new heavy bikes are the way of the future..
keep 2 smoking

• James_Dean

Posted January 01, 2001 - 03:26 PM

Hmmm,

Two unregistered posts. There are 2 bikes in my garage. A WR400 and a 250EXC. Each has it's strong points. Both will get ridden where they excel. The weight of the thumper is offset by the great tractable power when conditions are right and it doesn't ping or smoke either.

• Taffy

Posted January 02, 2001 - 02:04 AM

well mr wayitis off you go & thanks for the info. bye bye

Taffy

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.