Help for all TT'ers anytime, anywhere, for any reason!!

I have just heard about a guy who bought a bike via ebay and was ripped off. The bike was supposed to be in good shape and is less than that.

So from another web site I belong to. I have taken this idea. I have also asked Bryan Bosch to figure out a way to make this information available to fellow TT'ers.

I would like to be the first to volunteer to look at bikes in my area, help you if your traveling through here and break down or need a place to stay, someone to talk to if your need someone to listen ....whatever, anything.

We will get a list (name, phone number and location) and then if your in need and away from home. You can find a TT'er who is willing to help. Shoot we have guys all over the nation and even international members.

Let's see what kind of interest there is and we'll persue a way to get this information available.

Help a brother out.

Bill

------------------

99 WR400f, YZ timed, MX-Tech suspension, Scotts steering damper, White Bros E-Series (12 discs), tapered header and a/f. Kouba T-handle for the fuel screw. Works Connection billet throttle tube and frame guards. Cycra Pro-Bend, triple clamp mount handguards. Thumper Racing rad guards, Renthal Jimmy Button highs, YZ Tank and IMS seat, YZ number plate, odo removed, de-octopussed (Thanks Clark) EKP #4, 50PJ, 175MJ, 100PAJ and 65 SJ at 500-1000' Thanks James Dean!

I'm all for it provided there is some kind of security measure that prevents my info from being available to anyone who happens to stumble across the site. Turbodieselregister.com has something similar but I can't recall exactly how it works. TDR is a paid member site so that may be the way they handle it.

Brian

If I could of hooked up with someone in my area that knew about the Yamaha 4 strokes I would not have gotten ripped off buying a trashed '99 like I did. EVERYTHING had to be rebuilt, I basically cleaned up someone else's crap and payed for their fun like a real sucker.

I would be into helping anyone in my area for sure!

Count me in too. this site has got to be the best on the web and people in just keep making it better.

------------------

y2k wr, airbox lid and baffle removed, 180 main, 48 pilot, 426yz er needle,

wr timing, WB E-series S-bend w/ tapered head pipe

Count me in, I travel around alot but am mostly in South Dakota and West Virginia. You should post this in the DRZ forum as well.. Great idea

------------------

'01 TTR 125L(wifes) 2000 DRZ E

IMS 4.2gal tank, DSP frame protectors, DSP fork guards, Acerbis DHH Light, Renthal Bars, Yosh Full Race Ti system, Topeak computer setup, 13 front sprocket, WER Skidplate, Thumper Racing Radiator braces/guards, Moose Handguards with Deflectors, WER Steering stabilizer, Scotts Shark Fin, watter wetter. Brake light wiring conversion, Need suspension done...and many more to come.... Where is the kickstart on this thing....

It sounds like a good idea ? Included in the listing could/should be a list of what the member can supply ie: place to sleep if need be, access to a shop, brand-specific mechanical knowledge (ie knows WR's but doesn't know XR's), truck/trailor for emergency hauling, links to Mapquest so the person an find out where in a city someone lives...

No doubt the requirement list will grow.

It's a great idea though.

neil

I could plan a east coast to west coast trip. All the while leaching, I mean visiting, my TT buds all the way to CA! ?

I would open my door to any motorcyclist.I would have to look over the Harley guys before letting them in, though. Sorry Harley, the stereotype is there for a reason, although I COULD see myself on a Harley. My kids see me as a bad-ass!