Stock 05' Triple clamp set needed for tests

3 replies to this topic
  • TeamScream

Posted January 10, 2006 - 07:42 PM

If anyone has an 05 (stock) YZF triple clamp set they are willing to send me for some tests, I would greatly appreciate it, it can be from a 250 or 450 it doesnt matter.
I will email you a shipping label for UPS or FedEx whichever is easier for you to get to and I will then send the clamps back to you in the EXACT same condition you sent them to me in once I am done taking my measurements.
It would be really cool if it was a complete clamp setup with stem and lower bearing already in place but if it is just a lower clamp then thats cool to.
Many thanks guys.

• Matty05

Posted January 10, 2006 - 08:40 PM

Why? What you doing?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • snakesausage

Posted January 10, 2006 - 09:53 PM

This is your ticket...

• TeamScream

Posted January 11, 2006 - 10:23 AM

This is your ticket...

um...actually no.
That auction is for an 03' set of clamps.
Yamaha did not go to the 48mm forks until 04'
I need an 04 or 05' clamp set but thanks for looking that up man.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.