05' Stock Triple Clamp

6 replies to this topic
  • TeamScream

Posted January 10, 2006 - 07:41 PM

If anyone has an 05 (stock) YZF triple clamp set they are willing to send me for some tests, I would greatly appreciate it, it can be from a 250 or 450 it doesnt matter.
I will email you a shipping label for UPS or FedEx whichever is easier for you to get to and I will then send the clamps back to you in the EXACT same condition you sent them to me in once I am done taking my measurements.
It would be really cool if it was a complete clamp setup with stem and lower bearing already in place but if it is just a lower clamp then thats cool to.
Many thanks guys.
Scream
:applause:

• grayracer513

Posted January 10, 2006 - 08:18 PM

Will an '04 help?

• TeamScream

Posted January 11, 2006 - 10:56 PM

YES!!!!!!!!
An 04 will work fine bro, if you have one that would be HUGE for me!
Let me know!
PM me if yu would I would really appreciate it!
Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • walent215

Posted January 12, 2006 - 06:09 AM

ive got one off an 03 ill send you.let me know.

• TeamScream

Posted January 12, 2006 - 09:17 AM

ive got one off an 03 ill send you.let me know.

Thanks walent, but the 03 still used the 46mm Kayaba forks, I need a clamp from a pre 06 bike that uses the 48mm Kayaba so anything 04 or 05 will work but not 03.
Thanks anyway bro!

• DaveJ

Posted January 12, 2006 - 09:44 AM

YES!!!!!!!!
An 04 will work fine bro, if you have one that would be HUGE for me!
Let me know!
PM me if yu would I would really appreciate it!
Thanks

HOWEVER, I MAY be interested in your 03 clamp.

Is this up for sale?

• snowboardstylee

Posted January 12, 2006 - 09:46 AM

I have an 04 upper you can use.
i dont have the lower.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.