DR. D pipes any good for YZ450s?

3 replies to this topic
  • Lizard 1

Posted January 10, 2006 - 02:11 PM

Have a chance at getting a DR.D pipe for the 2006 YZ450. I really am not concerned about it being Stainless (I think it's a little old school, but...). I had an FMF Factory 4 on my CRF450 and was looking at either the Factory 4.1 or the DR.D system.

Any reccomendations? Pros of either? Cons?

• too much dust

Posted January 10, 2006 - 02:28 PM

Stainless Is The Best Material For A Pipe In My Opinion. Doesnt Rust Or Dent As Easy As Ti.im Not Going To Notice Maybe 6 More Ounces That Low At The Head Pipe.i Did Notice Loosing 2 Pounds Off The Muffler.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rasta

Posted January 10, 2006 - 02:56 PM

got one on mine , made a major differnce, i believe the pipe was made originally just for doug dubach's yz450

• Ga426owner

Posted January 10, 2006 - 03:01 PM

DRD pipes are great..............stainless headpipe is better than Ti.

:applause:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.