Xtreme CRIII front brake lever

5 replies to this topic
  • xtreem

Posted January 10, 2006 - 01:19 PM

Just broke the front brake lever on my CRIII. Seemed brittle. It snapped right at the pivot bolt. I've heard that the SDG and Thumpstar front brake master cyclinders are the same as the Xtreme. Does anyone know if this is true? Does anyone make a nice aftermarket or is there a Jap lever that will fit. I've seen the ASV levers. Nice but pricey!

• aedwards07

Posted January 10, 2006 - 01:30 PM

The SDG lever should fit.If the ASVlevers are too rich for your blood I am pretty sure RC motors had some folding levers made that were like $30.

• stlavsa

Posted January 10, 2006 - 01:31 PM

I got a posh lever from ebay its shorter, stronger, and avail in several colors.

Its alot cheaper (i think i paid around 12 bucks.) than the others and it works just fine sturdier than the stock one i broke.

• xtreem

Posted January 10, 2006 - 01:44 PM

Can you elaborate on RC Motors? I tried a search but I get a lot of RC Car stuff but no reference to RC motors. Thanks!

• RBracing

Posted January 10, 2006 - 02:06 PM

Can you elaborate on RC Motors? I tried a search but I get a lot of RC Car stuff but no reference to RC motors. Thanks!

http://www.rcmxsports.com/

The Pister one should fit and they now sell folding ones also.

• random hero

Posted January 10, 2006 - 02:37 PM

i have the asv's on my crf250.. worth every penny if you crash much its well worth it, IMO

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.