hebo boots

3 replies to this topic
  • tuberider

Posted 08 January 2006 - 06:10 AM

i have a pair of hebo boots for two years now and the strap broke. i can't find a site that i can buy it. hebo doesn't seem to have a home page. hebo is the only boot i ever tried since i've been riding only for two years. they feel good buy i always wonder what a tec 8 would feel like. no one near me sells them.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 2whlrcr

Posted 08 January 2006 - 06:20 AM

Try here:

Gas Gas parts

• ThumperMx365

Posted 08 January 2006 - 07:11 AM

Never heard of those boots before

• geomoney

Posted 08 January 2006 - 07:27 AM

I have a pair of Hebo boots for trials riding, and they are decent quality. Don't know what type of riding you do, and what model Hebo's you have, but if it turns out you need new off road mx/enduro boots I recommend the AStars Tech 8's. Quality boot IMO. I have a pair that's 3 years old and they have held up excellent. I would buy another pair if these ever wear out to the point they can't be repaired.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

1982 XR500 Kick start SPINDLE by SassyBike

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Vintage
  • 2 replies
Forums
Photo

Stalling at highway speed by 44magdave

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF250 L/M
  • Hot  51 replies
Forums
Photo

Use Hand Guards or Not? (Saving Lever Type) by mglmstr

• 16 replies
Forums
Photo

Tweaking Highway Dirtbikes Handguards? by Grant159

• 15 replies
Forums
Photo

Excessive engine braking? by Scralatchtica824

• Hot  31 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

Register Close
If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.