Passenger pegs?

10 replies to this topic
  • Eric_Mc

Posted January 08, 2006 - 01:27 AM

Hey Guys,
I have a 2002 XR650R and it is Dual Sport converted.
I need to find a pair of pegs that bolt on the for passengers.
I know I saw them a long time ago on this site, but I am having trouble locating them now.
Any help would be appreciated.
Please reply here or email to: bghunter2@aol.com

Thank you,

• jim1234

Posted January 08, 2006 - 06:16 AM

Here's a link

http://www.bajadesig...tomproducts.htm

• Eric_Mc

Posted January 08, 2006 - 11:15 AM

Thanks jim1234! :applause:
I AM CHECKING THEM OUT!

Eric

• jim1234

Posted January 08, 2006 - 03:20 PM

My son rode from Barstow to Vegas on the back of my 650 with those pegs. You can't stand on them , but they give the pass. a place to put their feet.

• Eric_Mc

Posted January 08, 2006 - 04:53 PM

You can't stand on them , but they give the pass. a place to put their feet.

That's exactly what I want. Nothing for long hauls, but quick little trips with my wife or kids.
Thanks again!

Eric

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Thumpmeister

Posted January 08, 2006 - 06:06 PM

If I remember right, there have been a few posts about pegs on here. I wouldn't mind getting a set myself. But people have been saying that BD pegs aren't very strong, or might bend the subframe. Anyway, if you can do it, try to get the OEM passenger pegs off a European XR650. A lot stronger, as you can tell by looking at them.

http://i25.photobuck...ratrick6502.jpg

• Eric_Mc

Posted January 09, 2006 - 09:46 AM

That's a wicked looking bike! :applause:
I like the peg concept, but I really only need the pegs for occasional short putts.
By the way, what do the Euro type pegs go for?

Eric

• Pantah598

Posted January 09, 2006 - 10:07 AM

I tried passenger pegs on my bike. It almost cost me my relationship...
Now I have a second bike for of us to ride on.

///J

• Eric_Mc

Posted January 10, 2006 - 03:12 PM

Hey Pantah598 !
Do you still have the pegs?
Want to sell them?

Eric

bghunter2@aol.com

• Eric_Mc

Posted January 10, 2006 - 03:12 PM

Hey Pantah598 !
Do you still have the pegs?
Want to sell them?

Eric

bghunter2@aol.com

• Thumpmeister

Posted January 10, 2006 - 06:50 PM

I'm guessing since the euro pegs are OEM Honda, that they are not gonna be cheap. But, one thing thats going to be for sure, is that you know they're gonna work, and they're gonna work good. Plus, I don't know how you would be able to get ahold of them. My best bet is to get a british bike magazine, and look up some Honda dealer, make the expensive call, and ask. Might be a hassle, but could be worth it if you plan on doing serious hauling of people...

OR, find someone on here thats from Europe, and see if they can buy you a set and ship them over...

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.