2006 WR450 Essential Mods (The Free Ones?)

1 reply to this topic
  • SLOSupermoto

Posted January 07, 2006 - 08:27 PM

So I was piecing together and nearing completion on my street motard '99 WR when my friends dad pulled up with TWO BEAUTIFUL '06 450's (makes my project look like an old dog :p).

They are planning on riding these in the 2006 Baja 1000 and I'm sure they've got a laundry list of things to do to these awesome machines in the long run. But I was wondering what were the free or relatively cheap (inexpensive) Essential/ De-Restricting things they can perform right now (or in the near future) to uncork this beast, and let out the power that is bottled up inside :cry:.

I already know about the throttle stop (It's pretty hard to miss :cry: ), and have faintly heard about some of the others. However they are pretty cloudy, if any one could let me know any tricks of the trade I would be really thankful (the more description or even pictures the better :applause: ). Or if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great as well, but I've found the answer to almost any question I've ever had regarding any bike on these forums without a hitch :bonk: . Any help would be much appreciated, and I would like to thank all who respond in advance. :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SLOSupermoto

Posted January 07, 2006 - 08:43 PM

OOPS!!! Just saw the thread above me :applause:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.