Bk mod again

2 replies to this topic
  • crs

Posted September 06, 2001 - 06:26 AM

sorry to rehash an old subject. I purchased a 00'WR last week and love it, although I am now adicted to TT. Lots of great info. Anyway, I searched the archives and read all I could find about the BKmod. What I dont understand is why it cannot be done on a 00' (as stated on motoman's) website. Looking at the pictures, my carb is identical. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • James_Dean

Posted September 06, 2001 - 06:28 AM

You are correct. It can be done on all the '00 and newer Yamahas.

• crs

Posted September 06, 2001 - 06:35 AM

James,
Thanks for confirming that, I was hesitant to go against anything I read here on TT. Also thanks for all your (and others) excellent posts regarding jetting. I currently have my carb ripped apart, about to re-jet and I am sure I will need some help in the future.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.