Hurricane plastics kit

7 replies to this topic
  • yamahaboy99

Posted January 06, 2006 - 12:24 PM

Any of you guys with the 06 blue bikes that want to make it yellow. One Industries will have their 06 kits instock by the end of this month. I had to bite the bullet and get a blue bike because my dealer wasnt getting any til early-mid feb.

• HGaither1

Posted January 06, 2006 - 05:07 PM

Thanks for the info, I have the yellow edition but I can not bare to scratch it up. So I plan on buying the hurricane kit and lock my original plastic up in a safe place.

• phat_450f

Posted January 06, 2006 - 08:21 PM

dang man its not a 1940's hot rod. Its a dirtbike...L.E. alls they do is throw some different color plastics on it and charge you like 500-1000 dollars more. Just like there sportbikes and just like cars. Chevrolet puts z71 on the side throws different shocks on it and charges 5 grand more than a regular 4x4. But if thats your thing live it up brother.

• Satch0922

Posted January 07, 2006 - 06:55 AM

sweet...if you have an 06 you could change back and forth if you wanted to!

BTW...my smoker will be yellow VERY soon :applause:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Matt96xr6

Posted January 07, 2006 - 07:45 AM

only thing you will have to do with the blue bike is get an all black seat cover

• SureBlue

Posted January 07, 2006 - 09:14 AM

only thing you will have to do with the blue bike is get an all black seat cover

And maybe this glued on the rear fender...
http://www.yamaha-mo...536/detail.aspx

• Satch0922

Posted January 08, 2006 - 06:25 AM

here is the actual decal that the 06 bikes have

http://www.yamaha-mo...551/detail.aspx

• WR450F_RDR

Posted January 08, 2006 - 02:02 PM

no this is what it looks like in real life. :bonk:

http://webpages.char...YZ450F_SE_3.jpg

I dont why people call it an L.E, it is actually a S.E model. they use the L.E for quads. :applause:
L.E = Limited Edition
S.E = Special Edition
The price difference at least here for the S.E is only $200.00 I dont believe you could even buy after market plastic (at least no OEM) for that amount.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  94 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.