My Fisrt YZ

7 replies to this topic
  • r1_Addict

Posted January 06, 2006 - 11:44 AM

Well I am picking up my first YZ400 today at 4:30. It is a 98 like newTONS of GYTR parts everywhere..like gripper seat , levers , guards and misc pieces here and there...also has a GYTR carbon fiber airbox with built in velocity stack..extremely rare very high performance piece(only seen on yamaha factory race bikes, and not to mention it will cost you $600 new..) ...and new perellie tires, PRO-TAPER fat bars and billet top ect. IT is real clean costing me $2000.00

Bill

• MichiganMXer

Posted January 06, 2006 - 01:58 PM

Sweet. Have fun man.

• Ga426owner

Posted January 06, 2006 - 02:12 PM

Congrats welcome to the club of addiction man.......... :applause:

• 02YZ426

Posted January 06, 2006 - 02:36 PM

Sounds like a great bike, especially with all the aftermarket parts. Have fun with it :applause:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • phat_450f

Posted January 06, 2006 - 02:50 PM

hip!hip!hurray another Yamaha owner. Congrats on your new toy. Enjoy it :bonk: :applause:

• palmdaleRider

Posted January 06, 2006 - 02:56 PM

Sounds like a great deal. You're going to love it!

• tom nolan

Posted January 11, 2006 - 09:00 AM

I have a 98 as well. I perchased it new after I healing up from a bad get-off on a CR 500. The bike is rock solid reliable and will pull strong right up to the limiter. When I'm not in the desert on the weekends, I use the bike to pull tree stumps. Have fun.............

• r1_Addict

Posted January 12, 2006 - 10:13 AM

I love it already! I might have to be more specific about the mods, there is much more on it that the preivious guy eluded to! And talked him down to $1800...!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.