zipty racing jetting kit !!!!!

3 replies to this topic
  • kannahavemore

Posted January 05, 2006 - 08:12 PM

It seems that most here are partial to the jd jetting kit and with all the practical experience and imput its hard to go elsewhere but I was just wondering if anyone has used the zipty racing kit and what kind of results they got. It does come with alot of goodies !!!!!

• Matty05

Posted January 05, 2006 - 08:22 PM

zip-ty use factory pro kit. It is alot more comprehensive than the jd jetting kit.
JD kit only comes with 2 needles and 4 main jets. :bonk:

Factory pro alot better than JD kit, you have to modify your carb a bit but it is for the better. :applause:

I got JD kit, only because I found out about zip-ty (factory pro) kit after I got it. The JD needles work good though, but not worth the money.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dbailey223

Posted January 05, 2006 - 10:36 PM

The JD kit fixed the bog that I had--the bog that a lot of people here to remove the TPS to address. So, I'm a believer in JD.

• Matty05

Posted January 05, 2006 - 11:57 PM

The JD kit fixed the bog that I had--the bog that a lot of people here to remove the TPS to address. So, I'm a believer in JD.

:applause:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.