Parts for Baja Design Kits?

2 replies to this topic
  • jcrumm

Posted January 05, 2006 - 04:21 PM

I have managed to lose the plastic end to the turn signal switch on my '00 Honda XR600 dual sport kit. I've been to my local bike shop and they were unable to locate the part. It's a real pain in the :applause: because it helps you find center so you don't leave the signal on. Any help would be appreciated.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • PeterHively

Posted January 05, 2006 - 06:37 PM

Call Baja Designs (800) 422-5292 , if it's the same switch I have, they will fix you up with a new button for like $13, including a new spring and detent ball so it self centers again. I went ahead and upgraded to the new improved switch which has push-to-cancel for the blinker, it came out to about $100 with the new wiring harness needed, but I have been wishing it was like this all along so well worth it to me.

Peter

• jcrumm

Posted January 13, 2006 - 04:07 PM

Called today and they hooked me right up. Got a flasher grommet too, so the flasher won't be bouncing around anymore. Both for just over $18. Thanks. :applause:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.