No More F'in I Just Bought Me A New Dirt Bike Threads

34 replies to this topic
  • MotoGoalie

Posted January 05, 2006 - 02:18 PM

Please. FFS. :bonk:

Just put it in one thread and call it a day. It's jerking up this forum. :cry:

MaYBe a mod could make a sticky and then all of you could post your pics of your new scoots, which is cool and all, :applause: but think about the rest of us, you're moving peoples REAL questions right off the page and onto page three. Which isn't real considerate if you think about the problems they may be having.

I just got a bag of socks for Christmas, yeah me.

woo hoo.

• rasta

Posted January 05, 2006 - 03:13 PM

Please. FFS. :bonk:

MaYBe a mod could make a sticky and then all of you could post your pics of your new scoots, which is cool and all, :applause: but think about the rest of us, you're moving peoples REAL questions right off the page and onto page three. Which isn't real considerate if you think about the problems they may be having.

woo hoo.

could not agree more, was going to post something a while ago but have not been on computer much lately. i dont give a sh*t about who got what and what state is selling them, there are people who have technical q's....thanks for starting this thread.

• ncmountainman

Posted January 05, 2006 - 03:50 PM

just got me a new bike!!!!!!! no,and i don't plan to. i'll stick with the steel frames,thank you very much. just ignore them like i do :applause:

• nak-nak

Posted January 05, 2006 - 03:53 PM

sounds like a persinal problem to me.

• Matty05

Posted January 05, 2006 - 04:30 PM

Angry at having old bikes??? Just socks for xmas??? I'd be pissed too!!!

• DC_Excitement

Posted January 05, 2006 - 05:38 PM

yea, it just cause there is nothing to talk about in the yamaha forum, the bikes are just too good and the forum would be dead without these new bike posts. damm bullet proof yamahas, leaving us nothing to talk about! :applause:

• YZF831

Posted January 05, 2006 - 06:33 PM

Aww mister cranky pants you should have posted this in the sock thread. If you think about it at least the new bike posts have something to do with Yamaha's as to your pointless thread that has NOTHING to do with Yamaha's. Go complain somewhere else.

woo hoo.

• biznet1

Posted January 05, 2006 - 06:44 PM

Please. FFS. :cry:

MaYBe a mod could make a sticky and then all of you could post your pics of your new scoots, which is cool and all, :bonk: but think about the rest of us, you're moving peoples REAL questions right off the page and onto page three. Which isn't real considerate if you think about the problems they may be having.

woo hoo.

Been dippin in the bug juice again MG? I have to admit, you do have a way to break the monotony in a post! :applause:

• BergArabia

Posted January 05, 2006 - 07:38 PM

:applause: So I'll try to keep this in mind when I get a new bike.. Maybe when I buy a new YZ I'll post on the Honda forum. :bonk: That will piss them off but at least won't mess up our forum.. a sticky sounds good or maybe a 'new bikes' forum..

• RideRaceLive123

Posted January 05, 2006 - 08:39 PM

Maybe when I buy a new YZ I'll post on the Honda forum.

LOL.. Do it. :applause:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SureBlue

Posted January 05, 2006 - 09:50 PM

When a man gets a new bike, he can not be quiet about it, he will NOT post about it in a common thread, HE WANTS HIS OWN THREAD.
And that, my friend, is joy, happiness and proud.
I find it OK to be shared with us.

• grayracer513

Posted January 06, 2006 - 12:06 AM

Maybe when I buy a new YZ I'll post on the Honda forum.

I can see it now...."Going Blue tomorrow..." :applause:

• Drunken Monkey

Posted January 06, 2006 - 12:55 AM

MaYBe a mod could make a sticky and then all of you could post your pics of your new scoots, which is cool and all, :bonk: but think about the rest of us, you're moving peoples REAL questions right off the page and onto page three. Which isn't real considerate if you think about the problems they may be having.

Upgrade your old bike :applause:
what problems are you having, because I ain't got any????
Maybe they should change this forum into a YZ bike pic forum :cry:
Much better than reading people bitch about changing oil...........

• 93gt

Posted January 06, 2006 - 02:52 AM

Shit, Im happy for you guys. If I want to get to the other posts on the older bikes, I use the scroll wheel on my mouse.

• DGIRT

Posted January 06, 2006 - 04:39 AM

I got my new bike on Wed. SOOO b*** me!

• Ga426owner

Posted January 06, 2006 - 06:33 AM

folks come on..............what is the big deal? This is the BLUE FORUM not the whiner forum....like a couple others...

I find it enlightening to read someones experience in a new bike purchase....it beats the hell out of "what kind of oil should I use" :bonk: And all the other redundant questions that have been asked 400,000 time before...... :applause:

• palmdaleRider

Posted January 06, 2006 - 07:11 AM

I agree, I jealous too!!!! :applause:

• MotoGoalie

Posted January 06, 2006 - 07:40 AM

I just dropped a duece this morning about 8:47 MST.

• YZF831

Posted January 06, 2006 - 07:59 AM

I just dropped a duece this morning about 8:47 MST.

Hmmm. Once again, non Yamaha. I'll send you pics of my new bike to remind you what this is all about.

woo hoo
:applause:

• MotoGoalie

Posted January 06, 2006 - 09:01 AM

Hmmm. Once again, non Yamaha. I'll send you pics of my new bike to remind you what this is all about.

woo hoo
:applause:

Iowa really pushes the envelope of publik Edukation doesn't it? :bonk:

Related Content

Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.