Rekluse clutch

8 replies to this topic
  • motogpfan

Posted January 05, 2006 - 06:50 AM

Anybody running a Rekluse clutch on their WR's.
I'm thinking about getting one, not sure if it's worth the money.

• drewpeacock

Posted January 05, 2006 - 06:57 AM

Not trying to be a Dick but go to "search" then fill in the "key word" (rekluse) and scroll down to the wr section and hit on that and hit search. Works for a lot of things. And yes, the Rekluse is awsome. :applause:

• motogpfan

Posted January 05, 2006 - 07:03 AM

Sorry, I'm obviously new to this forum, I'll try it.

• byggd

Posted January 05, 2006 - 07:14 AM

drew is right....do a search. One work describes the Rekluse product and customer support........AWESOME!! :applause:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yamwr426

Posted January 05, 2006 - 09:16 PM

I am not sure how I rode the woods without it. All my buddies now call me the cheater. Cool product.

• RichBaker

Posted January 08, 2006 - 02:03 PM

Best bolt-on mod I bolted-on my 03.....

• gregwr450f

Posted January 08, 2006 - 10:47 PM

I haven't got one, but I rode a 525 the other day that did..............F^%$ing unreal.

• MorrisWR

Posted January 09, 2006 - 01:40 AM

I agree with the others. The Rekluse is the best money I've ever spent on a bike. 2 weeks ago we rode with some guys we met and I let them ride my 450. One of them said it was the best bike he'd ever ridden. It's nice but I think it was the clutch (or maybe the Boyesen AP cover).

• 642MX

Posted January 09, 2006 - 09:45 AM

You can't go wrong with a Rekluse, by far the best modification you can do.

And welcome to the forums!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.