UK Settings for a '99 WR

1 reply to this topic
  • Brett_Green

Posted September 05, 2001 - 10:56 PM

I've had my WR for a couple of years now, WITHOUT major problems, and WITH major fun !!!

Last week I went MX riding and put the YZ pipe on (I normally run a 92db CRD pipe for trail riding). Would the bike idle, would it run smooth?!?!

I've always been a little 'scared of the unknown' when it comes to messing with carbs, but I feel that it is now time I had a go. I've looked through some of the old posts in the archive but I'm afraid its like a different language.

Any guys in the UK got any reliable settings? I'm running YZ timing, and the carburation went off when I changed.

All and any help gratefully accepted. I'm on holiday next week so its play time !!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Taffy

Posted September 12, 2001 - 09:33 PM

brett i have a '99wr so give me your settings and i'll have a crack at it.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.