Yamaha gas caps???

1 reply to this topic
  • RCannon

Posted January 04, 2006 - 06:34 PM

Has anyone ever taken theirs apart? I get really boored in the colder times. I decided to make sure everything was clean isside the vest system.

I did find a bit of sand/dirt. No big deal. Most of all I was blown away by how overengineered this simple piece is. There is a steel ball bearing sort of thing inside that is along for the ride. With piecees like this on our bikes, no wonder the prices keep going up.

I wonder what other pieces are there that could be made more simple???

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Matty05

Posted January 04, 2006 - 06:42 PM

I did find a bit of sand/dirt. No big deal. Most of all I was blown away by how overengineered this simple piece is. There is a steel ball bearing sort of thing inside that is along for the ride. With piecees like this on our bikes, no wonder the prices keep going up.

Would you rather something that breaks the first time you drop your bike? :applause:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.