Aftermarket Tank

27 replies to this topic
  • Drunken Monkey

Posted January 06, 2006 - 12:40 AM

Yes I do... :applause:

Very nice garage! :bonk:
I like you bikes, how much distance can you get out of the acerbis? 100miles?

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted January 06, 2006 - 12:59 AM

DM, thanks.........

Anywhere from 75 miles to 125 miles per tank, depending on throttle control..... :applause: The tank's still not big enough, seems like I'm always carrying a gallon or more in my backpack....

• Drunken Monkey

Posted January 06, 2006 - 01:02 AM

DM, thanks.........

Anywhere from 75 miles to 125 miles per tank, depending on throttle control..... :applause: The tank's still not big enough, seems like I'm always carrying a gallon or more in my backpack....

Should have got one of those safari 28L jobbies that GYT-R has got!
They are ridiculously huge! :bonk: I seen one on a bike here, looked pretty good for really really really long trips......................

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted January 06, 2006 - 01:12 AM

Got any picks? :applause:

EDIT:

I found it........... I'm in love.........

http://img.photobuck.../SafariTank.jpg

6.6 gallons of gas would make me a rockstar in my group of guys. Now, If I can only find an extra 600usd to buy one......

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Drunken Monkey

Posted January 06, 2006 - 01:27 AM

why do you guy's miss out on all the GYT-R stuff???

• BeeDub

Posted April 13, 2006 - 01:18 PM

Got any picks? :thumbsup:

EDIT:

I found it........... I'm in love.........

http://img.photobuck.../SafariTank.jpg

6.6 gallons of gas would make me a rockstar in my group of guys. Now, If I can only find an extra 600usd to buy one......

Got quoted $250 for one, and I think it was at your shop, Dan. Didn't see this post before I sent all those PMs. :thumbsup:

• CJ06WR

Posted April 14, 2006 - 07:02 PM

Do you guys know if the Acerbis tank will work with my Unabiker radiator guards for my 06WR450? Thanks in advance......

• pops 56

Posted April 14, 2006 - 08:52 PM

DM, thanks.........

Anywhere from 75 miles to 125 miles per tank, depending on throttle control..... :thumbsup: The tank's still not big enough, seems like I'm always carrying a gallon or more in my backpack....

I know what you mean I have to carry extra fuel to. Thinking of going to the larger tank Acerbis are a good quality tank .You have to move the kick starter back 1 notch to stop it hitting the tank.Also you need to put some mild thread lock on the bolts that hold the radiator shrouds on (I lost most of mine) :thumbsup: Posted Image

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.