YZ Speedo

2 replies to this topic
  • WISEHEAD

Posted January 04, 2006 - 12:39 PM

Trying to get my 426 road legal. Bought a cycle computer (sold for a motorcycle with bracket & light). but cannot see how its possible to make the spoke sensor & fork pickup work (the gap should be max 5mm) but everything looks wrong. Any ideas or alternatives very much appreciated!

many thanks

Grant

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TeamEndo

Posted January 04, 2006 - 12:47 PM

I'd take it back if you can and get a trailtech computer which has the magnet
replacing one of the front disc bolts. You might have to modify the caliper slightly w/ a small file to get the pickup to not rub the magnet but i used a dremel as per their instructions and it worked out great. I had to remove a small amount of material, but that was on a CRF. A YZ might be even easier.

• Butta

Posted January 04, 2006 - 12:49 PM

Solve all your problems and just get a GPS....

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.