Thumper Racing Exhaust Insert

1 reply to this topic
  • Thumper33

Posted September 05, 2001 - 01:17 PM

I went to a junk yard to get a few parts, and didn't really even notice it until I was about a mile away... "Wait a sec, this thing wasn't that loud before." Someone yanked my thumper racing insert while I was at the junkyard.

Anyway. I was thinking of just making my own. I glanced at it before and it looked like an incredably simple part. I'm not sure why I could make one for under $40. Would anyone be interested in one if I made them?

------------------
2000 WR400F - Thumper Racing Exhaust Insert, Throttle stop shortened, Grey Wire Cut, Filter Cover Removed...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Thumper33

Posted September 05, 2001 - 10:15 PM

I'm surprised that there was no interst. Do the inserts not work on other exhaust kits, or are there just not many people with a factory exhaust here?

------------------
2000 WR400F - Thumper Racing Exhaust Insert, Throttle stop shortened, Grey Wire Cut, Filter Cover Removed...

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.