50th Ann. 450 in Alabama 4 Sale

6 replies to this topic
  • JetPilotAlabama

Posted January 04, 2006 - 12:24 PM

Was in Pelham Power Sports today and they have a 06 5oth Ann. Available if anyone is interested. $6999.00 plus what fees they can get I am sure.

The number is 205-644-4999 if you are interested. Carson Richards is who I got the price from.

Its in Birmingham Alabama btw.

• kawirider

Posted January 04, 2006 - 03:15 PM

I hate pelham powersports. Everytime my dad and I have been in there, they were complete jerks. My dad even relieved them of one of their pairs of thor quadrants, and they didnt even bother to say thank you. Hate that place. btw, where do you ride?

• JetPilotAlabama

Posted January 05, 2006 - 06:17 PM

I know I do too, But I knew they had a KX65 on the floor and I had to see if it fit my son. We pulled the bike out , spent 10 minutes or so looking it over and no one even ask to help us. Not that I would have bought it there anyway. Smith Brothers in Onionta gets all of my business. They have the best deals in the state for Yamaha and Kawasaki. They are not getting very many 450S so I posted this one. I had called Gerald and ask as soon as the post went up.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • CRFThumper

Posted January 06, 2006 - 04:56 AM

Guys,give big #1 a shot! they use to be high but it seems like they are willing to deal these days!I bought my 450le there and they beat everybody!
Not even lake hill would go that low(after i paid the taxes)couldn't agree more about Pelham. :applause:

• Ga426owner

Posted January 06, 2006 - 06:26 AM

Guys,give big #1 a shot! they use to be high but it seems like they are willing to deal these days!I bought my 450le there and they beat everybody!
Not even lake hill would go that low(after i paid the taxes)couldn't agree more about Pelham. :applause:

Where are they in Alabama?

• CRFThumper

Posted January 06, 2006 - 05:28 PM

B'ham! Ask for mike.

• JetPilotAlabama

Posted January 06, 2006 - 06:54 PM

Big #1 Number is 205-945-4664 ask for Jeff he is a great guy and will work for the buyer. They did not have a New 450 when I was there Wednesday. I am not sure what they will do on a YZ. I did buy a 2006 V Strom from them and saved a few bucks. I know when I bought my 05 YZ450F they had a used one that was 200 less than my New 05 from Smith Bothers in Onionta, Al. Smith Brothers has there 450's pre-sold I belive.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  94 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.