2000 YZ426 Needs Parts

7 replies to this topic
  • IronBear

Posted January 03, 2006 - 07:02 PM

Hey Gang I need some help locating some parts......

I just picked up a 2000 YZ426....The Bike was raced for two years and has sat in a shop for three years.....! The bike is a a little beat, but the price was right....! It has a lot of top shelf stuff already, but it's in need of some work.....I want to get this YZ up an running as inexpensive as possible so maybe you can help me out.....I'm in need of a "stator/ generator" base assembly, also I would like to pick-up an (Excel) front rim, and some plastic (minus the tank) for it. I've been all over the net for the stuff, but the stuff I'm finding is a little pricey.....My buddy suggested I go to Thumpertalk for the best help & suggestions out there, So here I am......Thanx Ironbear

• 642MX

Posted January 03, 2006 - 07:11 PM

This guy is parting out a 01 426 he maybe able to help you.click here

• IronBear

Posted January 04, 2006 - 03:51 PM

Thanks for the info. I'll with him......

• Dirtmizer

Posted January 04, 2006 - 04:17 PM

Hey IronBear lets get that YZF running so we can do some roosting at the cabin:)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ISBB

Posted January 04, 2006 - 04:17 PM

i thought i posted in here... maybe im loosin my mind or something... check w/ TT for the plastics and other misc stuff they have all those goodies for ya..

• IronBear

Posted January 05, 2006 - 06:57 AM

Thanx I'll check the TT store to see what they have.....

• lbxr

Posted January 05, 2006 - 09:13 AM

Send me a PM. I have the stator base you need off my old 00 yzf426 that I converted to a wr...

• IronBear

Posted January 05, 2006 - 03:47 PM

Hey Mizer how's the stud project coming along......? The lake is starting to freeze back over, so it won't be long......I got the pic's they look great.....!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.