Mike68, TTR plastic, seat cover, did you find any?

5 replies to this topic
  • Hiller

Posted September 05, 2001 - 06:43 AM

I remembered you posting looking for plastic for your TTR250 awhile ago, and I did a search, however it looked like you didn't find anything. I was wondering if you found anything cheaper than Yamaha stuff. They want $60 for a front fender, that's almost as high as KTM stuff!!!

I also need a seat cover, if anyone knows where to find one.
Mike

• *mike68*

Posted September 05, 2001 - 07:34 AM

My experience is that there is $h!t out there for your TTR250. For 200 bucks, my dealer will get me a front fender, the light shroud, seat cover and rear fender. Here is a sugestion. I think the WR front fender will fit if you just trim the back of it to the same length as the TTR. I still haven't decidede to sell mine yet, so no sense making it look pretty.

• Hiller

Posted September 05, 2001 - 07:45 AM

Thanks for the quick response, you must be bored at work like me :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • *mike68*

Posted September 05, 2001 - 08:46 AM

priority! Riding and bikes take priority over work, right? i had a catalog at home that had seat covers for the TTR, I think, somewhere in the 60 bucks range.

[This message has been edited by *mike68* (edited September 05, 2001).]

• Hiller

Posted September 05, 2001 - 10:31 AM

Of course bike's and riding take precedence.
If you think of it, can you take a look at that catalog and get me a company and phone #?
Thanks,
Mike

• *mike68*

Posted September 06, 2001 - 02:14 AM

The parts I have been quoted are OEM parts from yamaha. Thats the only place I could find them.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.