Red Folders

5 replies to this topic
  • Sean_McCutcheon

Posted September 05, 2001 - 06:04 AM

Since ThumperTalk has changed to the new look I haven't seen the red folders. Everytime I logged on when it was still the old format there would be red folders on the new topics that I haven't read yet. That was really helpful because I knew what I haven't read yet.

• lewichris

Posted September 05, 2001 - 06:14 AM

i agree please bring back the red folders. They were back once but have gone away again.

• Pete_Z

Posted September 05, 2001 - 06:19 AM

Red folders are gone for me too.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bryan Bosch

Posted September 05, 2001 - 06:21 AM

Guys, the folders have not been taken away. There is a very elusive issue with the current version of Ultimate Bulletin Board (UBB) TT uses that seems to be related to how cookies are stored that has raised its head again. We've purchased the latest version of UBB (v6) and we'll be testing it soon. If everything looks good, we'll be bringing it into production. Hang tight! :)

• Jason_Williams

Posted September 05, 2001 - 01:09 PM

Bryan, Thanks for all the hard work!!! Keep it up the site is looking great.

Jason

• Pooley

Posted September 07, 2001 - 04:15 PM

This is a post from August 27 - New Format. This is how I can get red folders.

I found a back door to get the red folders to show up again.
Click on the preferences link towards the top of the screen and submit preferences. This should automatically direct you to a forum list. Click on Yamaha (or whatever) and then click on the WR400/426 forum. The red folders will be back. You will have to do this each time you access the TT forum. A little time consuming but its a lot easier than trying to remember when you last accessed TT.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.