Free valve adjust - Arizona

8 replies to this topic
  • Martys

Posted January 02, 2006 - 07:02 PM

Motopower Video Productions is looking for a YZ450F to use in a valve adjustment video. If you're willing to drop your bike off and pick it up when it's complete, our certified mechanic will adjust the valves for FREE. Valve adjustments run around $65 at a shop. Please email me if you are interested. I will contact you to make arrangement. We are located in Gilbert, Arizona.

We already have maintenance DVD's available for the forks and have a bike lined up for the shock video. If there are other maintenance procedures that you would like to see please let me know and we may be able to use your bike.

• snowboardstylee

Posted January 03, 2006 - 09:36 AM

Damn. sucks that im in So Cal , could use a valve adjustment right now.

• grayracer513

Posted January 03, 2006 - 09:51 AM

If you want to come out to San Diego, you can shoot me doing a valve adjust on mine, but I don't take my stuff to any shop, thank you, and I'll need $70 for the job, since it isn't necessary at the present time. Good luck finding a 450 that actually needs it done. :cry: :applause: :bonk:

• Martys

Posted January 03, 2006 - 06:50 PM

I've received a reply from someone who wants to take us up on the offer.

Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • JetPilotAlabama

Posted January 03, 2006 - 07:14 PM

Where can I get a Fork DVD?

• grayracer513

Posted January 04, 2006 - 09:00 AM

I've received a reply from someone who wants to take us up on the offer.

Thanks

Cool. The modern, palatial Grayracer workshop wouldn't make that great a backdrop anyway. :applause:

• Martys

Posted January 05, 2006 - 05:42 PM

You can get some of the DVD's in the TT store and all the DVD's at www.motopowervideo.com.

Marty

• JetPilotAlabama

Posted January 05, 2006 - 06:09 PM

Is there a video for the new 2005 fork ?

• Martys

Posted January 05, 2006 - 08:00 PM

Not yet. We plan on haveing it done soon though.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.