paddle tires?

4 replies to this topic
  • phixeous

Posted January 01, 2006 - 11:19 AM

What is the most aggressive 8 paddle and can u buy a 9 paddle?

• BergArabia

Posted January 01, 2006 - 12:08 PM

I am not sure what you mean by most aggressive.
I have Sandsnake paddle tires.
They cost about 50 dollars each here in Dubai
I have a 19 inch on my YZ and an 18 inch on my Elduro.
Both have 10 paddles.
The paddles on mine are about 4 cm tall.

With these tires on, both bikes (but especially the YZ) hook up fantastically. The main problem is keeping the front end down..

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed

Posted January 01, 2006 - 04:24 PM

i think that the skat-trak hooker is the most aggressive. at least that is readily available at most places where you can buy paddles. if you want something more aggressive and/or a 9 paddle, contact Skat-Trak and they should be able to help you out.

• dunecj2a

Posted January 01, 2006 - 08:40 PM

If you are ridin a 450 and goin to Glamis, Gordons, or Butters you should run a 10 paddle. 8 and 9's are gonna do alot of spinin in soft sand out there behind a 450. Sand Snake makes an agressive 10 paddle......about $60 :applause: :bonk: from Rockymtn.

• bgbeards

Posted January 05, 2006 - 05:53 AM

I aggree. I have the Sand Snake 10 paddle. Works excellent. I've ridden the Hooker too(10 Paddle). It is also very good but is more expensive than the Sand Snake. Also Earlier in the season there was a shortage of casing to make the Hooker, i.e. it may be harder to find. The Sand Snake is a molded tire.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.