stock graphics for 2002 WR426

1 reply to this topic
  • comp

Posted January 01, 2006 - 10:36 AM

I have a 2002 WR 426 that I would like to sell however I would like to make it look brand new again. To make that happen all I need is the stock graphics for the Rad. shrouds. Does anyone know where I can get them other than the Dealer. Deal ones are about a million dollars.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Yama4Stroker

Posted February 09, 2006 - 06:28 AM

I just got some replica graphics from 'Motosports Outlet'. The tank stickers are somewhat shorter than OEM (as the OEM stickers go all the way to the bottom of the tank, but I stuck mine at the top fade line when I took the old ones off and you can't tell there is a difference in color on the tank. The shroud stickers fit good. They were 29.99. Hope this helps.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.